Login

Register

Login

Register

POLICIES

——-

We have a very flexible and friendly 7-days return policy that lets you return items – if the items are damaged or incorrect. You just need to send us clearly visible images of the damaged or incorrect portion (highlight the incorrect portion in full-size image and also send clearly visible close-ups of the incorrect or damaged portion in addition), our team will verify it (if required, our executive will visit your place to check the damage personally) and on confirmation of damage or incorrectness we will arrange a pick-up from your respective place and refund the whole amount to your respective bank account or will request you to provide Account Number and IFSC code to refund the amount.

You may cancel your order if the artist has not started working on it. Please email us at support@cognosy.com or call us on 9545420911 for requesting cancellations.

  1.  For orders receiving cancellation request within 24 hours of booking (i.e. after advance payment) will not cost any cancellation charges.
  2. For orders receiving cancellation request within 24 to 48 hours of booking, 25% of advance payment get deducted and remaining 75% will get refunded.
  3. For orders receiving cancellation request within 48 to 72 hours of booking, 50% of advance payment get deducted and remaining 50% will get refunded.
  4. For orders receiving cancellation request within 72 to 96 hours of booking, 75% of advance payment get deducted and remaining 25% will get refunded.
  5. For orders receiving cancellation request after 96 hours of booking, we will not be able to refund any amount as in most cases the artist will be done with the product and the product will be getting ready for packaging.

We value your business and we know privacy is important to you. Accordingly, we have implemented this Privacy Policy to inform you about the process of how we collect your information, for what purpose we will use it and what we will do with it. By using this website you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Policy.

What information do we save? 

  1. Your name
  2. Billing and Shipping Address
  3. Phone Number
  4. Email Address
  5. Order Items and Details
  6. Tracking Code and Name of Courier partner.

Above information is for delivery purpose and post-order support only. We do not share this information with any third party, for any purpose whatsoever.

We do NOT save your Credit/Debit Card number, Net Banking ID/Password, Expiry Date, CVV Number and any other details associated with your credit/debit card or bank accounts

CONTACT WITH US

  • Address:- Shop No. 4, Survey No. 45/1/2, Balaji Heights, Marunji main Road, Marunji, Pune - 411 057.
  • Email:-  info@cognosy.com
  • Phone No:- +91 9545420911.